OT: where to find a tutorial about putting up a web site at on-rev

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 7 17:12:04 EDT 2015

All I had to do after my account was set up was this:

Get an FTP client. I use Fetch, but there are many others. I hear
Transmit works similarly. I like Fetch because it acts and works like OS
X Finder.

Create a new connection in Fetch/whatever and put in your credentials:

   Hostname:  yourName.on-rev.com
   Username:  xxxx - your login name
   Connect using:  FTP
   Password:  xxxx - your login password
   Initial folder: /public_html

That's all I had to do. After that Fetch connected and opened to the
main html folder. I can drag files into or out of it.

I rarely need to log in to cpanel.