Status of on-rev restore?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Wed May 6 02:59:00 EDT 2015

The process seems to be ongoing. I was provided with C-Panel access to sage last night. However, my account currently seems to be in an interim state - a shell with some DNS records and (broken) C-Panel metadata but no underlying folders, files, add-on domains, FTP accounts, databases, etc. I'm waiting for a response regarding if / when my account will be fully restored.
Best,
Keith..