Unicode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue May 5 15:25:10 EDT 2015

I tried pasting from Google translate using my first name in lower and
upper case, but I still get false,false.

The variable seems to be OSX vs Windows.

Maybe someone from RunRev will chime in on this.  If not, I'll probably
enter a QCC report and see what they have to say.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>