GitHub starter guide?

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Fri May 1 20:22:48 EDT 2015

Ha! Some of those things are easier than others.

For just going there and downloading source, I think it can be easy, go to the URL, click the download zip button.

For signing up, and getting the rights to submit things, it’s harder. This may be a good starting point:

https://help.github.com/articles/set-up-git/ <https://help.github.com/articles/set-up-git/>

It does involve command line things.