HTML5...

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri May 1 01:49:18 EDT 2015

Our friend Richmond often will state the unsaid, the 'Elephant In the
Room'. He is the 'everyman' programmer that's not afraid to ask the obvious
questions no one else asks. That's why we love Richmond here, especially
the 'verbosity'.

How many times have I read one of his threads and spit out coffee onto my
monitors?

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words