Menu Builder and submenues

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 18:10:44 EDT 2015

Richard.

if you delete either the "/" or the "|"  tags, the submenuItem is not assembled correctly. As you said. You need both. Are you sure you have these correctly set?

I am not sure about your not seeing the stacks. I assume you meant "cloning stack out0" when you said:

Stack out1 is created when needed by cloing stack out1 (and similarly for out2, etc.)

But when you only have stack out0, and you open the menu builder, are you clicking on the "edit..." button? This should bring up a dialog that allows you to load the menu group.

Craig Newman