Menu Builder and submenues

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:47:33 EDT 2015

I have a menu group in stack out0, which is never seen by the user.  Stack
out1 is created when needed by cloing stack out1 (and similarly for out2,
etc.)

When entering the menu builder, though, out0 is not among the choice of
stacks.  Once cloned, out1 appears as a choice.

Huh?  is there something I need to tickle to get it to appear?

The second isue is within the menu.  For the submenu, it created something
to the effect of

Schedules
<tab>A/|A
<tab>B/|B

I don't see why it has the /

Further, this produces a menuitem to the effect of "Schedules|B" rather
than just B, as I understand the | should cause.  (or to I need to trail
the Schdules line with a | ?)

I tried removing the / , but this didn't make a difference/
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462