Modals Blown Away

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Mar 20 11:53:03 EDT 2015

Jackie - thanks for jumping in here.  No, that's no it.  What I'm
finding though is that things start working again when I "stop using" a
certain stack.  I would think locking messages before issuing the modal
command would eliminate any conflicts with stacks that are being used,
but evidently that's not the case.