Laughing my socks off again.

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Fri Mar 20 03:30:42 EDT 2015

> On 19 Mar 2015, at 20:08, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> BUG 1855: Nothing in 10 years
>
> BUG 6380: Nothing in 6 years
>
> Why is there a bug/request system if bugs/requests like this are COMPLETELY ignored?
>
> These both refer to USB connectivity . . .
>
> I see that Jacque Landman Gay was chasing the first one.
>
> Richmond.

This what I was on about a couple of weeks ago, not these bugs in particular because there are many in this category.

In my opinion LC should remove all these bugs from the database, arbitrarily back to a date(?) and start again.

Pick a date, say 1 January 2014 or some other date and delete all bugs earlier than this. Post notices advising everyone of this and away we go again.

Simple really.

Terry