LC7 & Unicode

TEDennis tedennis at softwaredetails.com
Tue Mar 17 17:09:51 EDT 2015

You're right.  Everybody has their own way of working.

I have no reason to doubt they fixed it, considering the detailed
self-validating script I submitted.  However, I will most certainly verify
it in my own app when I enhance that app.  If it fails for some reason at
that point in time, then there's probably a different, albeit related, bug
that needs to be researched, documented, and submitted.

Hopefully by the time I need to enhance the app, 7.x's performance will have
improved.  Combining that with a show stopper glitch having been fixed,
will be cause for dancing in the aisles.

Currently, I have no reason to open up the app.

In the meantime, any other community members who use 7.x can benefit from a
fix of a glitch in file read processing they don't even know they have.

TED