LC7 & Unicode

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Mar 17 11:24:38 EDT 2015

Cogent comments, all.
One of the functions of this community, I believe, is to support and encourage the livecode dev team, and each other. Another equally important function is to provide honest feedback and a kick in the pants when it seems to be needed. I love the direction the team is going. Are they perfect in every aspect? No. Is that normal? Yes. Do the need us to call out problems? Yes.

For me, the worst thing is to create software that gets used, but get no feedback, good or bad.

Best wishes to all on the list and to those at Livecode who are working hard to create the best product they can.

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org