WatchKit & AndroidWear

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Mar 15 18:10:05 EDT 2015

I haven't looked at WatchKit yet, but I have looked into LC apps for smart
watches running AndroidWear OS.  Previously, a lite Android 4.4w (KitKat
for wearables) existed, until the official API was announced in January,
2015.

https://developer.android.com/wear

I look forward to hearing from Runtime Revolution on their plans of support
for these new devices.

For the record, current LiveCode built apps will run on Android 4.4w.  I
have played around with that with a watch I was given for Christmas.  All
that really changes is the screen size.  Fun times!