RunRev 2015

Mike Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:26:09 EST 2015

I went to the Ocean City conference.  The sessions were good but the real
fun parts are at breaks and in the envenings.  It was great to be able to
meet the folks that were just familiar email addresses on this list.  Put
faces to email addresses so to speak.

I also had some great discussions with the LiveCode developers.
Discussing the internal architecture, issues, wants and desires.  This
interaction had value for both sides.

I did not take advantage of it, but lots of folks had the current projects
on laptops.  Everyone seemed to be jumping in and helping each other and
you could get one on one time with the LiveCode developers.   Kind of like
this list, but on steroids.

I would recommend attending if you are able. I had a great time.

-= Mike