Printing in LC 7.0.3

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Mar 5 06:23:01 EST 2015

I don’t think ‘put’ is a function, it’s a command. According to the LC Dictionary, it expects "any expression that evaluates to a string.” So it is quite clever of the engine to interpret a set of numbers separated by commas as a string.

LC has a number of helpful interpretations like this, but I'm not sure how many of them are official. If unofficial, then it's presumably legit (even if very annoying) when RunRev tightens the rules.

Graham