Printing in LC 7.0.3

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Thu Mar 5 00:53:52 EST 2015

I can confirm this works in LC 6.7.3 but not LC 7.0.3 on Yosemite.

As far as I know this is the type of problem RR say they need to know about, so it really should be reported as a bug.

If you don't wish to, or don't have the time to report it, just let me know and I'll be happy to report it for you.

Paul