Reordering cards?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jun 27 00:08:09 EDT 2015

And again there is also the number property (used by old timers like
Jacque and myself) showing the multiple ways of accomplishing the same
task:

"Specifies an object's position within a file, a card's position within a
stack, or a control's layer on a card."

set the number of card "settings" to <number>

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design