Insertion point problems

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 24 12:15:43 EDT 2015

I don't think traversal is the problem here. When I tested, my button did not have traversalOn set to true (that was the first thing I checked.) The anomaly is that the selectedChunk works fine if the selection contains text, it only fails if the selection is a simple insertion point.

Both instances should work identically.