No Internet No Livecode?

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Jun 24 06:52:59 EDT 2015

I have no internet connection today, service is down or something, and
when I launch Livecoe 7.0.5, 7.0.2 or 6.7.6 on my Mac Mini running
Yosemite I get nothing but a Livecode menu which doesn't let me do
anything except open up some kind of Services section in the System
Preferences.

Have I missed something somewhere?  Is there now some kind of license
setting which disallows using Livecode offline?  Or does Livecode on a
Mac simply require internet connection to properly launch the IDE?

It's odd since I'm still able to launch 7.0.2 on my Windows system with
no connection.

Any ideas?