Caching issue on iOS

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Thu Jun 18 11:26:08 EDT 2015

Good morning,

I am having an issue refreshing data on an iOS device.  Works fine on
desktop.  The goal is to retrieve data from a text file on the server.  A
"refresh" button should get the new data but on mobile it just keeps
displaying the same data.  If I get out of the app and come back into it,
it indeed refreshes.

Here is what I am using to get the data from the server:
   put  "http://myserver.com/myfile.txt" into tURL

>From there I am processing what is in tURL.

I have tried clearing tURL, unloading tURL, clearing cache, etc.

Any ideas? Some other method that only applies to iOS or mobile?

Thanks for your input!

SKIP