[OT] What the *&^#$!#$ Just Happened - SPAM

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 01:11:41 EDT 2015

I use this email account almost exclusively for this Use List now; so I
haven't recently given it to anyone, company or whatever.

Up until yesterday I usually received 1 or 2 false SPAMS a day; typically
from Dunbarx's AOL account or some other legitamate Use List user with an
AOL account.

Up until yesterday I usually receved a single actual SPAM every couple of
months.

Today I accessed this account and I had over 50!!! That's more than the
TOTAL email SPAM I've ever received on this account.

What just happened?