Standalone Build Problem

EED-wp Email prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Jun 2 12:55:32 EDT 2015

I find it very convenient to use substacks for my main stack module to keep code required by that module together. The mainstack gets a list of the substacks and does a start using for each of them. When i get thousands of lines of code
, it is convenient to divide scripts by function, into stack scripts of the substacks. Personally, i love substacks.
Bill
William Prothero
http://ed.earthednet.org