Update on bug I reported on 8th April 2014 -15173

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:46:32 EDT 2015

Somebody at LiveCode has at last taken a look at the bug report that I submitted on 8th April 2014 thanks to Richard Gaskin’s intervention. They have marked it as a duplicate of a bug reported by David Williams on 17th October 2011. Nobody at LiveCode has  responded to that bug either apart from noting that the bug that I reported is a duplicate of it.

I suppose it will be recorded as a bug fixed in less than two months.