parameterized query with wildcard

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 29 17:35:12 EDT 2015

How odd. I am thinking now, that because I am passing these query arguements to sqlYoga it is doing the macro replacement instead of SQL. Now that I think of it, I have never used this  in a direct SQL query. I am not even sure how to construct it. Is this a web server convention? I cannot see how you would inject the values in a direct query.

Bob S