windowShape

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 19 16:05:59 EDT 2015

Obvious, but I can understand that you think this way, because sometimes
you may want to use a window shape with a simple background colour or
pattern. Btw you might want to set the cantSelect of the image to true
after positioning it. That will save you some frustrations while
building the interface of your stack.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille