Programatically complete an answer dialog ?

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:23:55 EDT 2015

I have a stack which requests the user to enter some text into an answer dialog. I am trying to test that stack from another stack. Is there a way to programatically enter text into an answer dialog?

Another way of asking this question is: Is an answer dialog simply a stack? If so, does anybody know the name of the stack and the name of the text field? (I can guess the name of the button would be the label displayed on them).

Regards

Peter