Struggling with native iOS text input

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Jul 9 01:07:16 EDT 2015

I’m not sure what issue that you are having with tmControl2. Can you provide us with some code that isn’t working correctly. Maybe we can spot something.
—
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       http://elementarysoftware.com/
email     scott at elementarysoftware.com
office     1-800-615-0867
(Hmm, I just looked at the lesson you referenced and realized I probably didn’t provide you with any help.)