LiveCode Server - where to start?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 7 13:32:39 EDT 2015

On 7/7/2015 11:45 AM, Graham Samuel wrote:
> Richard, you are always so generous with your advice and your time!
> Thanks, that helps a lot. I still  need to understand a lot more, but
> it’s a flying start.

Actually, knowing your situation, LC server can't be used because there
is no commercial version. You'll need to implement the old-style CGI
system. I'll write to you privately, but wanted to short-stop any
efforts before you spent too much time on it. LC server is a wonderful
utility but in this case the lack of commercial support is a blocker for
you.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com