LiveCode Server - where to start?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Jul 7 12:45:36 EDT 2015

Richard, you are always so generous with your advice and your time! Thanks, that helps a lot. I still  need to understand a lot more, but it’s a flying start.

Pasadena, eh? I was not so far from there last September, but another trip to the States will have to wait a year or two - if I haven’t dropped off my perch by then. Yes, it was a great pleasure to meet you in Malta - I did go to the last Edinburgh conf but of course it was just a step for me.

Thanks again - and I can’t help feeling I’ll be back with more questions!

Graham