Database Input Validation

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jul 7 12:24:21 EDT 2015

Hi Pascal,
Sounds like I may have misunderstood your original question.

I'm a firm believer in putting data validation functionality into your
database schema.  There are several SQL DDL features that allow you to do
that and several advantages to having the database handle it for you
instead of writing your own code.  A couple of weeks ago, I did a webinar
as part of the Create It With Livecode program that included information
about this.  You can get the presentation slides at my web site
www.lcsql.com on the Free Stuff page.