including a library in a standalone

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:41:09 EDT 2015

The library stack is a substack of the mainstack I assume?  If so, make
sure you haven''t set things so that it breaks out substacks into separate
stackfiles.  (at which point its no longer monolithic) If the library stack
isn't a substack, you should make it so that it is.(in code, set the
mainstack of stack "librarystack" to "NameOfTheMainstack")