including a library in a standalone

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:14:14 EDT 2015

I happily managed to get the library stack working for shared routines in
pretty much a matter of minutes.

I've got my routine to prepare for compile copying the library stack to the
project stack.

However, I assumed "library stack libStackName" would work in a standalone,
but it creates errors error 91 and 568 (can't find stack).

I very much do not want to have a stack hanging around to potentially have
its routine's called, password protected or not; I want a monolithic app.

Is inserting as a back script there way to go?  And if so, would I be
better off doing the same in the IDE rather than as a library?

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462