Release 6.7.6 / 7.0.6

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jul 4 13:57:21 EDT 2015

On 07/04/2015 09:27 AM, Richmond wrote:

> Bug report 15574

I tried to add info to the bug report, but the quality center is down
right now. I managed to launch both commercial and community 6.7.6
builds on my 64-bit linux Mint 17 system. I've never been able to launch
from the installer window, and I've rather given up trying. I have
noticed that the first launch after install always fails, and hangs with
the symptom you described, and then the second launch works properly.

I also noticed, and when the quality center returns from the dead I'll
file a bug report on this, that both versions of 6.7.6 load *all* the
livecode stacks in my home directory into memory. This is new behavior,
as 6.7.5 doesn't do this, and I can't think of a reason why this would
be desirable behavior.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com