"save as" of stack file from a script

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 20:54:29 EDT 2015

Odd as it sounds, I want to do a "save as" of my stack from code, rather
than hitting a dialog box.

I have a prepCmpl routine to get the stack ready for building a
standalone.  I've previously set things up so that the various standalone
options are set to what I want based on the file name (primarily
versioning).

Now, I want to have stack mystack.150703a.livecode get renamed to
mystic.150703a.to_compile.livecode, at which point I'll start deleting
extraneous stacks and copying in a couple that it needs.

This was driven by shared routines as I'm writing the server, and the
moving of my custom dialog stack out of the mainstack.  When the
environment is "development", it loads the most recent version and uses it
as a library.  By being loaded, it can also call the dialog stack.

Oh, "open hidden stack something.someplace.livecode" seems to work,
although it's not in the dictionary.

Anyway, if anyone knows where "save as" goes so that I can set its options
and call it, it would be a great help.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462