How to Teach Coding

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:44:06 EDT 2015

My children give me feedback on my failures all the time ;-( But I think
you are right, Richmond's are very effective. Well done Richmond, my wife
(a professional educator) would support you 100%; your devotion to teaching
and focusing on the children, not the content, is to be commended. Those
children don't know how lucky they are.