how to check for unnecessary local declarations?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:20:40 EDT 2015

Which proves the point that it isn't as easy as you first made out. As you
say, cracking the GLX2 code is probably the easiest route to take and I'd
be surprise if that code wasn't developed over a long period of time of
'discovering' odd edge cases cropping up here and there, that Jerry never
envisage in a single session of coding.