semi-OT: TestFlight.com beta testing closing

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Tue Jan 27 12:25:40 EST 2015

Interesting you used the App Store profile. I didn’t think that worked, so I’ve used an Ad Hoc profile when I’ve tried it. I thought an app store distribution profile was strictly for that, the App Store. So your testers can download the build just fine? No problems installing and running on devices?