IP Calculator Final Version

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jan 26 20:03:09 EST 2015

Hi Mike. May have spoke too soon. Apparently I need to check for empty octets because apparently this will only sometimes get caught in the error checking. Now I am going to have to *really* go through this. However, if proper values are provided the function works as expected so I would let it stand for now and I can provide an updated version for the next revision if there is one.

Bob S