Inspector Issue

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Jan 19 09:28:31 EST 2015

I didn’t get any response about this problem.

I went ahead and reverted to an earlier version of my stack.

Most of the changes to restore were text. I gathered all the text from the later and earlier versions and followed Phil Davis’ excellent suggestion to use TextWrangler’s “Find differences” to see what I needed to move over.

Peter