How to access a file on a remote computer

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:38:27 EST 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> I'm not
> using LC 7 yet but I managed to get around that one.

Pete, thanks for the shell 'mount' pointer. I didn't get it to work first
try but I'm sure it will be the solution.

What version of LC are you using. I've not done anything with Players in LC
so I've no clue. I created a new stack in 7.0.1, dragged the player object
over, it looked normal, it played the demo RunRev mp4 OK. I then changed
the fileName to an mp3 and no matter what I couldn't get any music. So I
thought maybe it was an LC 7 thing, so I tried LC 6.6.5. New stack, drag
the player object on to it and it looks all broken. The object seems to be
in two separate parts - a empty box and offset to that a blue box 4 times
the size. It doesn't play the RunRev Demo movie or music - it appears to be
completely unusable to me.