Crash when revCloseBrowser

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Jan 12 18:46:28 EST 2015

Folks:

After messing with this all day, I now know that it’s not the browser that’s crashing my app. My app works fine in IDE, but crashes in standalone, on the PC. So, I’ve got more work to do to ferret out the problem. The last time I had this kind of problem, I submitted the entire app to the bug report, and they did find a true crash/bug.

The revBrowser does not crash in OS X or PC standalones. There are problems with the CEF version, but that’s another story.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/