Crash-a-lot just became critical

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jan 11 19:53:41 EST 2015

Since runtime errors in modal dialogs never show up, you might try opening
it in any other mode and put a breakpoint right after the open command to
stop your code continuing.

That way, if there is an runtime error somewhere in the modal stack
scripts, it will show up as a runtime error.

It doesn't sound like there is much in the way of scripts in the stack but
you never know.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>