[beginner] x,y coordinates in LiveCode

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 12:36:51 EST 2015

Shawn:

Do you need the "x,y" if all you are trying to do is find the locs of controls? Perhaps in the card script:

on mouseWithin --or "mouseEnter"?
put the name of the target && the loc of the target
end mouseWithin

But there are other ways as well, using the "within" operator with a "mouseMove" message, for example.

Craig