iconGravity

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jan 8 13:14:46 EST 2015

As you probably know, the properties now returns a subset of the actual
properties of an object since a few releases back.  I believe it is just
the properties that are required to recreate the object.  I've taken to
using a combination of the properties and a list I get from the sqlite
database created by Bjornke's BvG Docu plugin to get a complete list.  That
also spits out a list of properties that aren't in the dictionary which I
dutifully pass on to RunRev via the QCC

Don't recall the reference offhand but I posted a QCC enhancement request
for a way to get all the properties again, perhaps by using "the effective
properties".

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>