[ANN] New Version of the MasterLibrary is available

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:52:11 EST 2015

I just made available the latest version of the MasterLibrary.   I added
a reference to a standalone library that can be used to generate test
data.   Below you can see what has been added in the last few
releases.   Enjoy...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wpwn3hfbmpl7sk/MasterLibrary.livecode?dl=0

-= Mike

Release 20
*    Changed the splashscreen logic to not be dependent on monitoring
allowinterrupts.  Much simpler to
     just wrap a try statement around the offending routine and loop
until it is in memory.
*    Just for fun, I added a link to a library stack that I created that
generates test data, for names,
     street addresses, states, provinces, zip and postal codes, phone
numbers.   There are also two fun
     routines that generate Villain Names and business titles.   So just
call me Doctor Shadow, Global
     Paradigm Orchestrator or how about The Atomic Freak, Internal Data
Liason.  Fun fun....

Release 19
*    Changed the splashscreen logic to look at the value of
allowInterrupts to monitor when the IDE has
     finished its initialization to make sure revloadedstacks is in memory.
*  Added busy indicators in areas where there was a long processing time.

Release 18
*    Changed __Init_Pi_gpio to __Pi_gpio_init to have consistent naming
with the other Pi_gpio routines
*  Added __CenterTextVertically
*  Added Splash Screen and corrections to address the timing issue
associated with needing to wait for
     IDE to finish loading before doing stack initialization that uses
the revloadedstacks function.  Also
     changed some references to more precisely address some objects.