LiveCode 7.0.3: a new meme

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Sat Feb 28 12:36:42 EST 2015

No, it's in the ~/Documents folder.

After reading Jacque’s reply (thank you Jacque), I tried moving groups of files and folders back into the ‘My LiveCode’ folder to see if there was an offending document or folder, but now everything works fine, so I can only imagine it was possibly a fault in the folder index that has been repaired or replaced by moving stuff around. I ran Disk Utility to check the HD for repair/permissions and all is fine.

I’m not sure when or why I started using the ‘My LiveCode’ folder to store projects, but from now on I’ll be using a ‘LiveCode Projects’ folder instead.

Paul