revBrowserOpenCef & revBrowserAddJavaScriptHandler

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Fri Feb 27 07:55:26 EST 2015

Hello All

I am experimenting with the new revBrowserOpenCef command and specially with the command
revBrowserAddJavaScriptHandler to trigger a LiveCode script from a webpage.

There is not much info on this online !
I tried all the examples I could find but nothing works so far with LiveCode 7.0.x

Could someone send me a working stack including the HTML to get me going ?

PS: I am interested to communicate form the HTML page to the stack, not the other way around.

Regards
Rolf