Installing Livecode take awfully long on Mac OS X

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 26 16:05:00 EST 2015

No there wasn´t.

I decided to undelete all livecode related stuff from ~/Library…. (prefs and so on).

After that the installation went through quickly again.

Don´t know what it was, but it´s much faster to setup the LC preferences again than finding out what file was causing the trouble.

Thanks to all who replied.

Matthias