iOS splash screen

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Thu Feb 26 11:37:12 EST 2015

I have seen the same problem using LC 6.6.5 with the 8.1 simulator… the problem shows itself with the iPhone 6 and 6+ simulators, but not the 4 or 5s.  On the 6 simulator the real splash displayed, followed by a reduced size version of the screen (I don’t know where it comes from), followed by the first card of my app. On the 6+ simulator the real splash was displayed, black screen, first card of app.

I don’t have real devices to check…. I submitted the app that way and Apple accepted it.