Open application when file double clicked

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Feb 24 15:40:00 EST 2015

Same here.  I was able to dig up an app I built back in  2009/10 which
worked fine back then, and now when double-clicking a saved doc in the
Finder, I can launch the app, but the document doesn¹t open (which seems
to be one step behind Pete¹s experiments).

I think one reason in answer to Richard's question of why no bug reports
is due to standards and/or open source.  I would imagine that the majority
of us are dealing with standard document types, and rarely get into
proprietary document formats any more.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director