Open application when file double clicked

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Feb 24 14:02:10 EST 2015

Thanks Richard.  The code I'm using came from a note in the dictionary with
a note that it came from Trevor Devore originally but it's dated 2009 so
maybe Apple events have changed since then.  I tried the double click with
the application not running and with it running but did not seem to hot the
on appleEvent handler